Thank you for participating in the exhibition «ParkZoo 2023» and we inform you of IMPORTANT information about the exhibition.
Please note that clarifications have been made to the algorithm of registration of import/export of exhibits.
Download INFORMATION LETTER TO THE PARTICIPANTS
INFORMATION LETTER TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF
THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
September 20-22, 2023, Crocus Expo IEC, Expo 1 Pavilion, Halls 3 and 4, 1st floor
Thank you for your participation in ParkZoo and we would like to inform you of IMPORTANT information about the exhibition. Attention! Read carefully to the end, it will help to avoid unpleasant moments and penalties.
Opening hours of Halls 3 and 4, 1st floor, Expo 1 Pavilion, for employees of real estate developers:
September 17, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 07:30 PM
September 18, 2023 from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
September 19, 2023 from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Opening hours of Halls 3 and 4, 1st floor, pavilion "Expo 1", for employees of participating companies (people at the booths):
September 19, 2023 from 12:00 PM to 07:00 PM (according to the schedule)
September 20, 2023:
08:00 AM - 06:00 PM — entrance of exhibitors to exhibition hall
09:30 AM - 06:00 PM — exhibition
12:00 PM — official opening of the exhibition
September 21 , 2023:
08:00 AM - 06:00 PM — exhibitors' entrance to the exhibition hall
09:30 AM - 06:00 PM — exhibition work
September 22, 2023:
08:00 AM - 06:00 PM — exhibitors' entrance to the exhibition hall
09:30 AM - 06:00 PM — exhibition work (from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM only exhibits can be removed)
September 23, 2023:
08:00 AM - 07:30 PM — dismantling
Opening hours of the exhibition for visitors of Halls 3 and 4, 1st floor, pavilion "Expo 1":
from 20 to 23 of September from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
About the time of entry / exit and about the placement of exhibits at the exhibition:
- On September 19, from 12:00 PM to 07:30 PM, import of equipment and exhibits to the stands. In order to avoid queues in the loading and unloading area, it is recommended to coordinate with the organizer the time of arrival of cars by choosing a time interval: 11:30 AM - 02:00 PM, 02:00 PM -04:30 PM, 04:30 PM - 07:00 PM. Applications for "time" in a free form with an indication of the selected time, please send by 15.09.2023 to the following email: email@example.com .
- On September 19, 2023, from 12:00 PM to 07:00 PM, for the import/export of equipment and exhibits, first you need to get the Organizer's mark on the import/export letter to the Exhibition Directorate (ARTIS Expo stand No. A12), and then put the seals "Import/Export is allowed" on import/export letters and purchase a pass in the Service Center Department (Information and Registration of Services desk), Expo 1, 1st floor. A letter for the import / export of a standard sample, posted on the exhibition website www.parkzoo.ru in the section "Exhibitor / Registration of participation". The letter must contain a list of imported goods and equipment (number of pieces of luggage) and is issued on behalf of the Exhibitor.
- For the import of exhibits, letters for the import / export of exhibits with the mark of the Organizer and the purchased entry pass are used. Upon arrival, the exhibitor must provide the Service Center Department (Information and Registration of Services desk, 1st floor of the Expo 1 pavilion) with letters for the import/export of exhibits in triplicate and a check-in pass. The letters must have a mark of the Organizer authorizing the import:
- The 1st copy remains in the "Service Center" Department (the "Information and registration of services" counter);
- The 2nd copy is transferred to the guard at the assembly gate when importing exhibits;
- The 3rd copy remains with the Exhibitor until the end of the "ParkZoo" to issue a permit for the export of exhibits and is transferred to the guard at the assembly gate when removing exhibits during dismantling.
Attention! Entrance to the loading and unloading area is paid.
Starting from the 2023 season, the pass to the loading and unloading zone will be one-time, i.e. it gives the right to one check-in to the in the loading and unloading area with the possibility of staying there for 1 hour for passenger cars, for 2 hours for trucks.
The price for all categories of passes is reduced.
Registration and payment of passes for the arrival of Exhibitors' vehicles are carried out in the Service Center Department (Information and registration of Services desk), Expo 1, 1st floor. Passes are purchased on the day of arrival or in advance by e-mail: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone for clarification +7(495)727-26-26 Service 1. For the export of exhibits, a letter issued for the import of exhibits is used.
THE COST OF ADMISSION TO THE LOADING AND UNLOADING AREA:
- passenger car, per unit — 2000 RUB/37 USD/ 34 EURO/ 200 CNY
- truck, per unit — 3500 RUB/64 USD/ 59 EURO/ 350 CNY
- passenger car with trailer, per unit — 3500 RUB/64 USD/ 59 EURO/ 350 CNY.
- cargo trolley for the transportation of small–sized goods, for 1 hour - 2500 RUB/46 USD/ 42 EURO/ 250 CNY.
- forklift truck, for 1 hour – 9500 RUB/173 USD/ 159 EURO/ 950 CNY.
- a separate pass is issued for each vehicle, which is subject to replacement ONLY in case of its damage (loss); the restoration of the pass is possible only with the indication of the vehicle data (make / number) associated with the pass;
- one pass cannot be used for DIFFERENT vehicles;
- the right to one check-in to the loading and unloading zone with the right to stay there for 1 hour for passenger cars, for 2 hours - for trucks
- An additional fee of 1000 RUB/19 USD/ 17 EURO/ 100 CNY is charged for every 30 minutes of exceeding the regulatory period for cars and trucks in the loading and unloading zone.
Unloading through the central entrance to the pavilion is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Through the main entrance, you can bring things only in hand luggage.
When passing through the central entrances and magnetic frames to the pavilions of the Crocus Expo IEC, Exhibitors and Visitors can carry small hand luggage (weight – no more than 20 kg, size – no more than 60 x 60 x 60 cm, or according to the sum of measurements – no more than 180 cm) available for inspection by employees of a private security company.
Hand luggage includes: handbags, shopping bags, suitcases, backpacks, folders for papers, outerwear, umbrellas and canes, baby strollers, wheelchairs for the disabled.
Items not related to hand luggage: equipment of any kind and purpose; furniture items and parts; boxes; packaging materials; items and materials for decoration (banners, posters, balloons, plants, etc.); advertising structures; exhibits of any size, quantity and type of packaging are allowed to be carried only through assembly gates in the Areas of loading and unloading operations (access by vehicles with passes).
It is forbidden to carry: piercing/cutting objects; things (objects) that can damage or pollute the pavilions, as well as stain the belongings of other visitors; fetid, poisonous, flammable, explosive, flammable substances; firearms and ammunition.
On the days of the ParkZoo, it is possible to deliver equipment and products for the stands from 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM and from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM through the installation gates in the loading and unloading zone.
During the exhibition hours, the delivery of equipment and exhibits is not allowed without the prior approval of the Organizer with the Crocus Expo IEC.
- the arrival of developers' and participants' vehicles in the loading and unloading zones is limited after 07:00 PM
- overhead lighting in the halls and lighting is turned off in the hall until 07:30 PM
- the entrance of installers and event participants stops at the exhibition halls from 07:00 PM
Mounting gate numbers: 4, 5, 6 (17-18.09) , 7А (19.09)
A responsible person from the company can get personal badges for company employees:
On September 19 from 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM and on September 20 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM in the registration area (main entrance to Hall 4, 1st floor, Expo 1 pavilion). Responsible persons from the company need to issue lists of employees through their personal account on the website lk.parkzoo.ru
Entrance to the exhibition hall on September 19 from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM is carried out through the central entrance using name badges. You need to get a badge from a responsible person from the company.
On the days of the event, entrance to the exhibition halls is carried out by name badges.
You can get the exhibitor's folder with closing documents on September 21-22 from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM at the Exhibition Directorate, ARTIS Expo booth no. A12. Responsible person – Tatiana Larkina, mobile +7 (905) 798-15-66.
Tickets for the banquet, which were bought by the participating companies, will be issued on September 20, 2023 at the Exhibition Directorate by Marina Konstantinike, ARTIS Expo stand No. A12. The banquet will be held on September 20, 2023 from 07:00 PM to 11:00 PM at the BackStage restaurant, Krasnogorsk, International Street, 20, Crocusexpo IEC, floor 4.
NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE. On September 19, 2023, until 04:00 PM, the exhibitors participating in the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE must transfer the exhibits (one sample each) to the stand of the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE No. B6. Responsible person – Natalia Radetskaya, mobile +7 (915) 462-26-10.
Delivery of exhibits from the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE — September 22, 2023 from 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM. The exhibits that will be left in the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE will be disposed of after 07:00 PM.
On exhibition days, you can park your car for free at the Crocus Expo parking lots. There is no VIP parking.
DISMANTLING will be carried out after the closing of the exhibition on September 22 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (only the removal of exhibits, without dismantling the exposition) and on September 23 from 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Companies that started dismantling the stand before 6 p.m. on September 22 will be fined 10,000 RUB/ 182 USD/ 167EURO/ 1000 CNY. The assembly gates of the pavilions will be open only at 06:00 PM.
A mobile application for participants will help you navigate the exhibition. With its help, you will find the exhibition program, get to know other participants, be able to schedule a business meeting, leave feedback, contact the organizing committee and get help. It is possible to install the mobile application by reading the QR code from the information leaflet at the reception.
General information about the exhibition:
- Entrance to the exhibition for specialists is free of charge with badges received in the registration area.
- Registration is required. The transfer of Exhibitor badges to Visitors is prohibited. The transferred badges will be withdrawn and cancelled. Getting duplicate badges is paid (600 RUB/ 11 USD/ 10 EURO/ 60 CNY for 1 pc.).
- Entrance is open to both specialists and individuals (using tickets purchased at the ticket office next to the Service Center, 1st floor of Expo 1). The cost of an entrance ticket is 600 RUB/ 11 USD/ 10 EURO/ 60 CNY, for preferential categories 300 RUB/ 6 USD/ 5 EURO/ 30 CNY (when providing a supporting document), children under 12 years old – free of charge.
- Crocus Expo Service Center will operate all days of the event and arrival/departure to provide paid additional services to exhibitors and developers (rental of trolleys, cleaning of stands, unloading/loading, storage, broadcasting of informational (not advertising) messages. The Service Center is located in the lobby of the Expo 1 pavilion.
- The events included in the business program of the exhibition will be held in conference halls "D" and "E" (to the left of the entrance to Hall 4).
Our contacts during the days of the exhibition:
Natalia Morgunova: +7 (903) 729-70-96;
Marina Konstantinike: +7 (926) 284-55-50.
We wish you a successful participation in the exhibition.
We will always help you solve all issues during the preparation and holding of the exhibition.
Organizing Committee of the exhibition