Information letter to the participants of ParkZoo-2019 is posted on the website.
download printable - INFORMATION LETTER TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF "PARKZOO-2019"
INFORMATION LETTER TO THE PARTICIPANTS
September 18-20, 2019, Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre,
pavilions Nos. 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2, 11.1
Ladies and Gentlemen!Thank you for participating in ParkZoo Exhibition. Please take time to read the following IMPORTANT information on the operation of the exhibition.
Pavilions Nos. 3, 4, 4.1 and 4.2 will be open to the staff of contracted companies during the following hours:1. September 15 – from 6 p.m. till 11.59 p.m.
2. September 16 – from 12 a.m. till 11.59 p.m.
3. September 17 – from 12 a.m. till 2 p.m.
Pavilions Nos. 2 and 11.1 will be open to the staff of contracted companies during the following hours:1. September 16 – from 8 a.m. till 11.59 p.m.
2. September 17 – from 12 a.m. till 2 p.m.
Pavilions Nos. 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2 and 11.1 will be open to the staff of exhibitors during the following hours:1. September 17 – from 2 p.m. till 10 p.m.
2. September 18 – from 8 a.m. till 7 p.m.
3. September 19 – from 8 a.m. till 7 p.m.
4. September 20 – from 8 a.m. till 11 p.m. (8 a.m.-6 p.m. – working hours of the exhibition; 6 p.m.-10 p.m. – dismantling of the exhibition).
5. September 21 – from 9 a.m. till 7 p.m – DISMANTLING (Dismantling of pavilion No. 11.1 will be held on September 20, from 6 p.m. till 23.59 p.m)
Pavilions Nos. 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2 and 11.1 will be open to the visitors during the following hours:1. September 18-20 – from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.*
*On September 19 from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. the visitors will not be allowed to enter the pavilions, where “noisy events at the exhibition stands” are scheduled, but only to leave them. Obtaining preliminary approval from the Exhibition Directorate SHALL BE ESSENTIAL.
Time for Move-In and Move-Out of Exhibits and their Location at the Exhibition:1. Equipment and exhibits shall be moved in the exhibition stands on September 17, from 2 p.m. till 8 p.m. Transportation vehicles shall be allowed to enter and to leave the park through 3rd Luchevoy Prosek only upon the presentation of permission letters for moving the exhibits in and out. A separate letter shall be required for every transportation vehicle.
Unloading shall be carried out in the area of the erection gates of pavilions Nos. 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2, and 11.1 (depending on where the Company’s exhibition stand is located). Entry to the loading and unloading area shall be allowed till 8 p.m.
All permits shall be issued at the Exhibition Directorate located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.
Exhibits and equipment shall be moved in upon the presentation of the standard letter. The sample of the letter can be found at the exhibition website www.parkzoo.ru in “Participation” – ”Documents/Application form” section.
The letter shall contain a list of goods and equipment to be moved in (number of baggage pieces) and shall be written on behalf of the Exhibitor.
The vehicle may only be unloaded after the letter made in duplicate has been registered at the Exhibition Directorate located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.
Within the period from September 18 till September 20 the entrance shall be free provided the Exhibitors’ badges are presented. The electronic invitation does not give the right of free entry.
On September 17 from 2 p.m. till 8 p.m. the entry to the pavilions shall be allowed only through the erection gates (depending on where the Company’s exhibition stand is located). The person responsible for the organisation of participation of a certain company in the exhibition shall have the list of staff, who will decorate the exhibition stands, at the company’s exhibition stand. It is not necessary to register the list of staff at the Exhibition Directorate.
2. During the exhibition days the entry to the pavilions shall be allowed only upon the presentation of ID badges obtained in advance (on September 17, 2019) at the registration area located in pavilion No. 2.
During the exhibition days the entry to the pavilions shall be allowed only upon the presentation of ID badges obtained on September 17 by the Exhibitor's official representative at the registration area located in pavilion No. 2 (main entrance).
The Exhibitors will be able to pick up the closing documents on September 18–20 from 10 a.m. till 6 p.m. at the Exhibition Directorate located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.
3. ID badges for the Exhibitor’s staff may be obtained by the Exhibitor’s official representative on September 17 from 2 p.m. till 6 p.m. at the registration area located in pavilion No. 2 (main entrance). The responsible representatives of the Exhibitors shall in advance draw up lists of employees via the personal account on the website following the link that had been sent before.
4. Tickets to the banquet purchased by the Exhibitors shall be taken from the Exhibition Directorate (located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.) on September 17-18.
5. The banquet shall be held on September 18, 2019 at the address: “Sokolniki” Hall, Holiday Inn Hotel, 24 ulitsa Rusakovskaya (situated opposite of the entrance to Sokolniki metro station).
6. NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE The Exhibitors participating in NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE shall on the day of moving in the exhibition, September 17, 2019, hand over their exhibits (one sample each) to the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE exhibition stand in pavilion No. 2 (near the registration area in the left wing of the pavilion), and do it before 6 p.m. Vera Gronskaya shall be the person in charge.
7. The exhibits from the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE shall be given back on September 20, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The exhibits left in the NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE after 8 p.m. shall be disposed of.
During the exhibition days you can park your car in the parking area along 3rd Luchevoy Prosek. Entry to the parking area shall be free provided you have your Exhibitor badge. At the Exhibition Directorate you can also order a permit to enter VIP Area in front of pavilions Nos. 4, 3, and 2. The cost of parking in the VIP Area shall be 4,600 roubles for all exhibition days, the number of the car being required to be indicated on the permit. The number of permits is limited. The paid VIP permit shall be taken from the Exhibition Directorate located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.
8. THE DISASSEMBLING shall be carried out after the closing of the exhibition on September 20 from 6 p.m. till 10 p.m., and on September 21 from 9 a.m. till 7 p.m. Should the Exhibitors start disassembling their exhibition stands before 6 p.m. on September 20, they shall be charged with a fine in the amount of 10,000 roubles. The erection gates of the pavilions will be open only at 6.30 p.m. The disassembling of the exhibition stands located in pavilion No. 11.1. will be held on September 20 from 6 p.m. till 11.59 p.m.
General Information about the Exhibition:
On September 18 the exhibition shall be open only for the experts with the Visitor badges obtained in the Registration Area.
- Registration shall be essential. It shall be forbidden to pass the Exhibitor badges on to the Visitors. The badges that had been so passed will be recalled and cancelled. Getting duplicate copies of the badges shall cost 500 roubles per 1 copy.
- On September 19-20 the exhibition shall be open both for experts and for individuals. Tickets may be purchased from the cash-desk in pavilion No. 2. Tickets shall cost 500 roubles, and for beneficiaries of social policies (upon presentation of supporting documents) – 250 roubles. For children under 12 the entrance shall be free.
- Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre service centres for the provision of additional paid services to exhibitors and contractors (such as renting of transport trolleys, cleaning of exhibition stands, loading/unloading, storage, broadcast) shall be open on September 17 from 2 p.m. till 8 p.m., and on September 18-20 from 9 a.m. till5 p.m.
The service centres shall be located near the entrance to pavilions Nos. 2 and 4.
- All participants are kindly invited at the official exhibition opening ceremony, which will be held on September 18, at 12 p.m., on the main passage in pavilion No. 2.
- A photographer will be available at the exhibition. Upon the application submitted in advance, the photographer will take photos of the company’s exhibition stand, of the team working there, or of the events held at the exhibition stand. The applications for taking photos shall be sent in free form with the indication of time, date, and number of the exhibition stand before September 10, 2019 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application may also be submitted during the exhibition days to the Exhibition Directorate at the ARTIS Expo exhibition stand located in the passage between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1.
- The events included in the business program of the exhibition will be held in Conference Halls Nos. 1 and 2 (between pavilions Nos. 4 and 4.1), Conference Hall No. 3 in pavilion No. 2, Conference Hall of pavilion No. 11.1.
during the exhibition days:
+7 (903) 729-70-96;
+7 (926) 284-55-50.
during the exhibition preparation period:
office phone number:
+7 (495) 797-64-43.
We wish you successful participation in the exhibition.
We are always ready to help you in solving all issues both during the exhibition and its preparation period.