We invite you to take part in the online exhibition of the pet industry «ParkZoo Digital», which will be held on September 28 -October 2.
The exhibition will take place regardless of the weather, epidemiological situation and measures to combat coronavirus.
You can visit the exhibition, get information about its exhibitors, and communicate with representatives of companies from anywhere in the world, where there is an Internet connection, and completely free of charge. Take advantage of this!
Exhibitors will provide up-to-date information about products and services, talk about new trends in the pet industry, announce and show new products.
While visiting the exhibition, you can ask any question and get a qualified answer from specialists.
ParkZoo Digital – a new format for communication between exhibitors and visitors, which will allow:
• Visit the Exhibitor's stand;
• Search for companies and products by the specified parameters;
• To see the broadcast from the stands of the exhibitors;
• Schedule online meetings;
• Use audio / video / text chat – for online communication within the platform, without connecting external services;
• View broadcasts of the business program from several sites on the project website.
With the help of the presented features, you get direct access to the manufacturer or supplier and favorable terms of cooperation. It will be easy for you to analyze and compare offers on the market. This will help you make a quality choice and make the right decision.
The participation process is very simple:
1. Click the "BECOME A VISITOR" button below
2. Enter your email address and click " NEXT»;
3. Fill out the participant form;
4. Get a confirmation, as well as a username and password to the specified email address;
5. During the exhibition days, starting from 28.09.2020 from 10: 00, go to the exhibition website http://parkzoo.online, enter your username and password in the authorization form;
6. Use the list of contents in the "EXHIBITION" section to select the companies you are interested in. Watch, study, communicate, and plan meetings.
We wish you fruitful work and profitable contracts!